Thursday, June 21, 2007

100th Post!

And confetti falls from the sky! Okay, not really.

I wish that I had some better news to report. My husband had a heart attack last Saturday. He had a couple of stents put in & was released from the hospital on Monday afternoon. However, he will be back in the hospital in about a month to have bypass surgery.

The good news? We have been doing everything right. So we really don't have to change our diet. And this will definately keep me from "cheating" on occassion.

This just goes to show how strong that family history gene is! That & his years of living the single life & living off of frozen dinners, ramen noodles & pizza.

5 comments:

Andi said...

Megan, I'm glad to hear that things are going well and thankful that Karl is okay right now. We'll be thinking of you!

Megan said...

Thanks for your support!

nato said...

megan, sorry to hear about karl's health problems. family history is definitely one thing we can't control...but maybe mitigate by avoiding the frozen dinners, ramen noodles and pizza :)

praying everything goes well next month

Lily T said...

How positively frightening! But I’m so glad you all are doing okay. I wish you and your husband the best of luck on his surgery.

Healthy Mummy said...

Sorry to hear about your husband. What a fright that must have been. Hope the surgery and recovery go smoothly