Wednesday, June 27, 2007

And life goes on...

So I had another weigh in last night. I didn't stay for the meeting. I didn't want poor Karl to have to deal with the boys for too long, since he is still recovering. But I am happy to report that I am down another 2+ pounds (I don't remember the exact number). I have less than half a pound to go & then I will have lost a total of 20 pounds. I'm feeling great, other than the fact that I have picked up this horrible cold & have been crazy-busy on top of that. But I have more energy. I love that I can run around & play with the kids. I'm anxious to lose even more & feel even more energetic.

Thanks again, to everyone who has been so supportive & left such sweet comments for me. And I'm so very happy to say that Karl is doing really well. He gets tired much more easier than he did, but hopefully, after his bypass surgery, he will be right back to his normal active self!

2 comments:

Lily T said...

I'm so happy to hear that your husband is doing well.

Congrats on your loss!

Healthy Mummy said...

Well done on your loss. Do you have a reward lined up for when you get to 20lbs lost. Glad to hear Karl is goind better.