Saturday, August 18, 2007

Things are crazy!

So I still haven't had time to get to the gym, since Karl's release from the hospital. All of my time seems to go towards driving to different appointments, the kids, family time, pets, basic housecleaning, cooking & studying. I'm hoping things will settle down soon & I will be able to completely catch up on my reading & then will be able to devote more time to fitness.

So where do you fit in your workouts? What
kinds of exercises do you like to do while on the run?


I take the stairs whenever I can. (sometimes while carrying one or both boys... that's about 50 extra pounds of weight!) I do heel raises while doing dishes & fit in a little stretching whenever possible. We have a tri-level & I will often take several trips up & down. I figure anything is better than nothing.

2 comments:

Lily T said...

Kudos on getting the fitness in. Every little bit counts.

FAT BRIDESMAID said...

I park my car far away from the entrance of buildings so I have to walk all the way through the parking lot. I walk during my lunch break sometimes and wear a pedometer to clock my steps each day. And I'm about to take a strippercise class once a week for six weeks. :)