Saturday, January 26, 2008

Sad news

Two weeks ago, my husband and I found out that we lost our baby. It was an ectopic or tubal pregnancy. I had to have surgery and have been recovering from that, dealing with the emotional loss and catching up on schoolwork.

I have been taking short walks around the house (just a few minutes at a time) to make sure that I don't get completely out of shape. Somehow, I managed to lose 12 pounds in 2 weeks--dont' ask me how I did it, because I haven't the faintest idea.

I will be sure to keep everyone updated on how things are going. Healthy eating is still a priority. I will be adding in more exercise as I feel up to it.

4 comments:

Andi said...

Oh Megan, I'm sorry for your loss.

Lily T said...

That's terrible. My condolences.

Andi said...

Hey Megan,
I've been thinking about you. I hope all is well. We miss you out here in the blogosphere!

nato said...

how are you doing megan?